Dog Boarding Tips To Prepare Your Pup For Their Overnight Stay
Dog boarding tips. What items to pack, so your dog feels secure in his temporary home.
Pack your dogs their favorite things so that they feel at home on their vacation.
Barky's Inn cage-free dog boarders go for walks in beautiful nature. They can explore and sniff out wonderful new experiences.
We care about our boarders at barky's. We provide the very best quality of life here. We want you and your family dog member(s) to be happy and feel secure knowing that our perfect dog home is here for your pup(s) when you need to go away from your perfect dog home. Please make your reservation and explore our website for more information.
Thank you from the bottom of our fuzzy puppy hearts.
Here are some helpful dog boarding tips to make packing easy and stress free. Most dogs adapt well to their new surroundings. They usually ignore their things from home. They would rather play with the new toys or try another dogs food. But shy dogs and puppies may do better and be comforted with their own things from home. Here are some dog boarding tips to prepare your pup for overnights away for home. Its like preparing your child for a field trip.
- Luggage-First thing, find a nice roomy bag, a large reusable grocery bag works great. Put their name on it, so it doesn't get mixed up with the other dogs bags.
- Food-Dogs like having their food bowls from home, so pack those. Of course, if they are not eating your boarding places food, pack the right amount of dog food they will need. Zip lock bags or plastic containers work well and a measuring scoop so that the right amount of food is given. Writing out instructions for proper food amounts is helpful.
- Medication- If your dog is on any medication, don't forget it and include an instruction sheet for how to give it.
- Toys- One favorite squeaky toy is enough, just because it has the scent of home on it. Your dog will have lots of toys and friends to play with. He may not even get around to playing with that toy from home.
- Blanket- a favorite blanket, if they have one, otherwise leave it out. Barky's Inn has plenty of pillows, blankets and dog beds.
- Dog Bed-If your pup sleeps in a dog bed regularly, it would be a nice thing for them to have. otherwise leave it out.
- Collar and Leash- An important item is Your dogs leash and collar with their name on it. Pack a harness for walks, weather permitting.
- Forgot something?- Barky's Inn has spares of everything on this list except medication of course. If you happened to forgot something, no worries!We hope these dog boarding tips have been helpful for packing up your pouch for their vacation.
For Barky's Inn Reservations (520)661-4038 Looking Forward To your dogs Stay with us.
|ERIC COUDERC- BARKY'S INN OWNER
|BARKY'S INN, TUCSON AZ
|ELISE COUDERC-BARKY'S INN OWNER
|BARKY'S INN LOCATED IN THE TUCSON/MARANA AREA
More Dog Boarding Tips
Keep your dogs medical records in a handy place. You will need to easily reference them when you plan your trips. Look over your dogs shot records. Make sure they are up to date. Especially check their Bordetella shot to ensure that it is current. Avoid your dog coming home with a kennel cough. Its unlikely that this should happen if kept current. Read more about Services and Pricing
Read more about free delivery of dog foods brands we love and sell